FIABCI MALAYSIA – PPK MALAYSIA STRATA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SEMINAR 2019 – Good Governance and Good Practices in a Developed Economy
We are pleased to announce that PPKM and FIABCI Malaysia will again be co-organising this popular seminar to address on-going problems and daily situations in strata management.
Date: Thursday, 11 July 2018
Time: 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
Venue: Avante Hotel, Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
The seminar takes a close look at strata management from the viewpoints of both building owners and developers with speakers from the private and public sectors sharing case studies and their insightful experience with participants.
Participants at the seminar will be able to pick up tips from practitioners in the private sector as well as from senior officers in the public sectors like the Commissioner of Buildings (COB) department. The seminar will cover the following topics:
* Overview and Rules of Property Management
* Strata Title Act – Issues and Challenges
* The Mechanics of the Strata Tole – The Major Weaknesses in Strata Property Management
* Overviews of Strata Property Management in a Developed Economy
* Strata Property Management in REIT – Challenges and Solutions
* An Update on Strata Issues Facing Developers, JMB/MC
* Operational Issues on Strata Property Management and Tribunal Show Case
The seminar fees are as follows:
* Members of FIABCI Malaysia and PPK Malaysia : RM 520+ (excluding service tax)
* Non-members : RM 600+ (excluding service tax)
For repeat participants, we thank you for your support and there is a special discount of 15% off the above fees. Interested participants are requested to register for same with FIABCI Malaysia soonest possible as seats are limited and will be available on a first-come-first-served basis. For more information, please click HERE to download the programme and the registration form. In the event you require further details, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: 03-62035090/91.