FIABCI MALAYSIA – PPK MALAYSIA PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SEMINAR Series 8 Strata Management
Time Bomb Still Ticking
Connexion@Nexus Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur
19 July 2016
This seminar in Series 8 is themed Strata Management – Time Bomb Still Ticking, will present topics on the current situation in strata management since implementation of the STRATA MANAGEMENT ACT (SMA) 2013 and the Strata Management (Maintenance and Management) Regulations 2015 which have been effective since 1 June 2015.
The seminar brings together prominent industry players, property practitioners and representatives from relevant associations/bodies from both the public and private sectors who will share insightful experience with participants.
The seminar will cover the following topics:
• Standard Operating Procedures for Newly Formed JMBs/MCs and The Challenges
• Who Can Manage Strata Properties and The Managers’ Role
• Challenges for the Approval of Strata Developments
• Developers’ Pre-Opening Maintenance Period – What to Look Out For
• Legal Implications That You Need to Know in Strata Management Act 2013
• Designing Strata Mixed Developments
• M&E Designs for Strata Mixed Developments – The Learning Curve
The seminar fees are as follows:
• Members of FIABCI Malaysia and PPK Malaysia : RM 477 (inclusive of GST)
• Non-members : RM583 (inclusive of GST)
Interested participants are requested to register with FIABCI Malaysia soonest possible as seats are limited and will be available on a first-come-first-served basis. In the event you require further details, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call Tel: 03- 6203 5090/91.